Holiday sewing projects

With our break from square dancing and some great new year specials on fabric, I have made myself a new panel skirt and some men's scarf ties with some remnant fabric.

If you want to have a go at making your own, follow the page link to get the scarf tie pattern and instructions on how to make them.

The fabric I choose for my skirt is cotton with a pattern that will suit the Floral Fiesta theme at the 2020 QLD State Convention in Hervey Bay.

The large design of the Eiffel Tower forced me to divide my panel skirt pattern into sixteen parts so the design would be upright all the way around the skirt.

To do this, start with the four panel instructions and then divide the quarter panel into another four pieces. Find the instructions for making a panel skirt here.

Popular posts from this blog

Hawaiian night, September 2023

2023 Christmas Dance

Return to dancing 2024